When Think Real Estate Services represents you as a buyer, we are totally dedicated to you and your best interests. Our role is to help you acquire a property that best meets your needs at the lowest price and best conditions. We are professional advisors, counselors, and information providers. You, the buyer, are the decision-maker. You are in control.
* Work with your agent as partners in the process.
* Share with your agent all pertinent information regarding your needs.
* Review carefully the listings your agent will arrange to send you via email.
* Tell your agent about any interesting properties you found driving along or on-line.
* Write down your questions and issues as they arise, then discuss with your agent.
* Attend open houses; they will help you better focus on your requirements and provide realistic information.
* Get loan preapproval from your financial institution before you start looking at houses or condos.
* Be sure your agent explains in detail all the steps in the buying process and the times required for each; that’s one way to manage your expectations.