IT’S ALL ABOUT JOBS!
That’s what we hear from the economists and our leaders in Washington. We want to help solve the problem. At THINK Real Estate Services, we seek new agents who have the desire and the drive to be successful.
Why consider a real estate career with THINK now?
- The communities we serve have maintained their annual volume of real estate transactions over the past six years.
- Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Needham and surrounding communities continue to attract buyers who want good schools, great restaurants, outstanding sports, the arts, and excellent modes of transportation.
- Although prices have not fallen in our communities as much as others, particularly outside of Rt.128, home and condo prices at current lower levels represent significant value to buyers.
- Interest rates are still low.
- THINK provides its agents with support and services for which other firms charge.
- We are competitive outside the office and collaborative inside.
We believe real estate sales activity in our communities this spring will be dynamic and highly rewarding to clients and to the professional agents who serve them.
Now is the time to decide on a real estate career. Receive our mentoring and training. Begin to reap the rewards of real estate.
If you have agent experience, let’s collaborate to grow your business.
Real estate continues to reward its professionals.
Email Careers or call our office at 617-244-2755 and speak with Barry or Ken.
Latest posts by Igshaan Taliep (see all)
- Summer 2013 Update - August 22, 2013
- Home Prices Up 13.5% Over Past Year! - August 20, 2013
- June Existing-Home Sales Slip but Prices Continue to Roll at Double-Digit Rates. - August 19, 2013